We have expertise serving the brewing industry that dates back to 1879. More than 130 years later, we’re fully equipped to handle even the most complex sanitary processes for a whole range of food and beverage applications.
Our plate heat exchangers and thermal systems meet sanitary and increased heat requirements for safe application in all beverage industries. Our SIGMA plate heat exchangers are ideal for pasteurization processes for the aseptic cold filling of fruit juices, carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks, concentrates, and syrups. Our SIGMA plates ensure optimal heat transfer with low pressure losses, helping to reduce operating costs.
- Cooling, heating, and short-term heating of clear and cloudy fruit juices, vegetable juices, soft drinks, mixed drinks, isotonic beverages, carbonized and non-carbonized beverages, and syrups
- Cooling and heating of purees
- Hot water boiler
- CIP heater
- SIGMA gasketed plate heat exchangers
- SIGMATWIN double wall plate heat exchangers
- SIGMATHERM pasteurization systems
- SIGMASTAR evaporation systems
- SIGMAVAP evaporation systems
- SIGMAVAC deaerator systems