When the going gets tough and plate heat exchangers are no longer an option, the graphite heat exchanger is the solution to your struggles. These graphite heat exchangers offer a near universal corrosion resistance and are of the highest strength on the market. Made of modular, stacked graphite blocks with mounted PTFE seals between each adjoining block, the blocks are drilled in a specific pattern to optimize heat transfer through the graphite material.
The blocks are drilled in a row pattern and the heat is transferred through the graphite material.
The corrosive medium flows through the axial process holes.
The service medium passes through the horizontal block holes due to a metal baffle cage construction.
The complete unit is kept under compression with unique proprietary springs system.
- Modular construction
- Fast assembly / disassembly
- Standardised spare parts
- Possibility to use corrosive media on both sides with a protective coating / lining on shell side
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- SHOCK PROTECT® design of blocks against water / steam hammering
- STABLE LOAD® design of compression spring against stress fatigue
- STRESS FREE® which avoids piping stress on graphite components
- Special graphite grades for highly corrosive media, phenolic and PTFE impregnation
- Samples for media testing available