As the name implies, dry cooling towers use air as a source of cooling. These high efficency dry coolers come in standardised layouts, but can also be tailor made to suit the application at hand. These simple to operate and maintain cooling towers require no make-up water, no mid-heat exchanger and are ideal for places where a constant water supply could be an issue.
- Our Dry cooling towers are based on proven technology, and are designed to meet any requirements concerning noise level, size and ancillary equipment.
- Casing galvanised and all parts powder coated.
- Horizontal or vertical air flow.
- Table or V-form design with single or double fan rows.
- No water usage
- Zero maintenance and very durable